[OHSW.org] [Announcement] OpenPhoenux Hard- and Software Workshop 2015

Jailinux chris21.roux at jailinux.org
Mo Sep 28 20:49:54 CEST 2015

Hello Lukas,
I come from Paris.
I have a car and I can take 3 passengers for reducing costs.
If I cannot fond 3 passengers I am looking for the cheapest way for travelling.
I am also looking for a place for sleeping.
I am interested in OHSW because I am a disabled person.
I believe OHSW is the only solution to produce devices that can adapt to a disabled person specific problems.
I want to develop contacts with german independent disabled workers.
I speak French, English and Spanish.
I develop software for Linux since 1999 with Java.
I am looking for partners from Germany in order to cooperate on a Linux custumization based on Linux Debian.
I also organise software and hardware tests with disabled persons in order to evaluate accessibility.
I would like to present a Label based on Gplv2 licence aiming to serve free software and hardware for accessibility and disabled people but not on a public show because this Label needs to be verified and improved on a legal and pragmatical basis.
Tchüss,
Christophe Roux