[OHSW.org] [Announcement] OpenPhoenux Hard- and Software Workshop 2015

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Di Okt 6 20:46:09 CEST 2015

Hi Christophe,

on friday evening we are in a "Biergarten", they offer classical
german/bavarian food. There is no fixed menu, which I could send you.

During the weekend we usually order pizza and/or asian food and most of
us meet at a local restaurant nearby on saturday evening. Last year we
went to a burger place. For this year's OHSW, nothing is planned, yet.

Am I understanding correctly, that you'd like to give a public
presentation in front of the attending OHSW participants on the topic
"free software and hardware for accessibility and disabled people", but
you do not want it to be recorded/live streamed? How long do you think
your presentation will be (15/30/45/60 min)? We can stop the camera if
you do not want your talk to be recorded.

Best,
  Lukas