[OHSW.org] Presentation Slides OHSW (incl. Neo900 presentation)

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Sa Feb 22 16:16:53 CET 2014

Hi

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 14:29:21 +0100 (CET)
"Rene Leitner" <rene.leitner at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I know it’s a bit to late but please send me your slides or link.
> I will upload it to http://ohsw.de.

Many of the things I talked about are at

https://github.com/akemnade/om-on-bike.git

now. I am still sorting things and add more of my stuff (after some
more cleaning up). The electrical stuff is not online yet. I need to
check whether it really matches the reality (and everything patched is
corrected in the files).

Greetings
Andreas Kemnade