[OHSW.org] Agenda...

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Do Nov 28 13:27:13 CET 2013

Hi,

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:31:32 +0100
"Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:

> Ok,
> here I have a proposal taking into account Andreas' presentation and the continuation workshops.
> And that we may have quite different levels of expertise. Therefore my proposal for two parallel tracks on
> Sunday afternoon. One for kernel beginners and the other focussing on the GTA04 kernel.

Hmm, now after I have a good overview about possible contents and looking at my slides I think I will probably fill 45min.

It can be split into 30min for bike-related (GTA0x on bike part) (mounting, electronics, dead reckoning,...) stuff and 15min for OTG from a hardware hacker's perspective.

Greetings
Andreas Kemnade