[OHSW.org] Agenda...

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Di Nov 26 21:48:32 CET 2013

I already proposed to continue with the kernel hacking workshop and/or give
some SMT soldering lessions if there is enough interest. Till now nobody
replied (well, the message was somehow hidden within another mail...)

To all kernel hackers out there: my workshop will try to give an
introduction to kernel module development and introduce some kernel APIs
which might be useful. Depending on the audience I will start at the very
beginning or reuse a few parts from last year.
Unfortunately I can't give a talk about all those interesting topics like
device tree or in-depth power management issues..

Best regards,
  Christoph