[OHSW.org] Agenda...

ssj2micvm at gmail.com ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Di Nov 26 20:31:48 CET 2013

In case we have free time slots: we could arrange different work groups coupled to the different topics and have working sessions? And maybe relax the presentation schedule a bit?

I dont know whether maybe some of the others already planned to start on Sunday afternoon...

Regards,

MicheleIl 26/11/13 18:06 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller ha scritto:

Am 26.11.2013 um 17:58 schrieb Lukas Maerdian:

> On 27.11.2013 00:51 UTC+0800, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>> I think Rene has updated the agenda and it looks as if we just have 1 hour of talks for Sunday.
>>
>> Therefore I would like to propose to cancel the Sunday and extend the schedule on Saturday by this 1 hour.
>>
>> And we can have some Saturday evening dinner (maybe in downtown Garching?) like last year.
>
> Andreas' talks are still missing...

I see. But IMHO still not enough for filling the sunday?