[OHSW.org] Agenda

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Do Nov 21 09:52:41 CET 2013

Hi,
great - we have an updated agenda draft:

http://ohsw.de/agenda_2013.html

Some observations:

* I would suggest that I don't have 3 talks in sequence. Maybe Neal could fill the slot between 10:45 and 12:00 and my other talks start after lunch?
* we need a restaurant proposal for Friday evening
* we need topics and even more topics to fill the Sunday!

So please think about what you can contribute. It does not need deep or high-quality preparation, but should give useful learnings, insights to the participants.

Something where we can take benefit of sitting together in person and not only communicating by e-mail. So I could think of a hackathon session for some specific topics. E.g. fixing some long known kernel bug. Writing a long awaited driver. Fixing something in QtMoko, SHR, Replicant.