[OHSW.org] Schedule / Socializing event

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Mo Nov 18 23:28:37 CET 2013

Hi Neal, *,

>> Will there be a Friday evening social activity?  When will we be done
>> on Sunday.

usually people leave during the late afternoon. Since we do not have a
full program for Sunday yet, I would recommend to stay until about
16:00, maybe longer but, others might have different opinions.
Depending on interest (and availability of preparation time) I might
do a second round of my kernel hacking workshop on Sunday afternoon or
I might give some SMT soldering lessons to interested people. (what do
others think?)
Be assured that I will not leave until the last person is heading
towards the exit or, depending on what happens first, my clock
announces the start of Monday. ;-)

I'm sure there will be a socializing event on Friday. Last year we met
in a greek restaurant next to the U6 train station Kieferngarten.

So hereby I'd like to ask all interested attendees:
- Who wants to socialize on Friday evening?
- What is your preferred location?
- I propose http://goo.gl/maps/lvjQc at 19:00

Please share your opinions and register here:
http://doodle.com/evum8ktbkvnicygm Thanks!

Best regards,
  Christoph