[OHSW.org] Video Stream

Lukas Märdian luk at slyon.de
Do Nov 14 10:35:37 CET 2013

Am 14.11.2013 16:15, schrieb Christoph Mair:
> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
> <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> is there already some background information for the video stream?
>>
>> I.e. which platform will be used and where the link will be announced?
>
> I've got a new Webcam and will try to setup the streaming via Google+
> Hangouts. I'll post Links and Instructions as soon as I find out how
> to do it ;-) It should be accessible via the OpenPhoenux G+ Group...

I've sent some of you guys the login data for the OHSW G+ account
(ohsw.munich at gmail.com), which I used for the live streams last year and
which is automatically connected to Youtube.

If you use this account, in combination with the G+ Hangouts on Air
again, which is pretty easy and straight forward (e.g. just connect
anything which is detected as a webcam and start streaming) the videos
will be available on G+ and Youtube:
  https://plus.google.com/117725562890824574975/posts
  http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_U91ipVWsF_2EiG3s6BKA

Regards,