[Open-hard-software-event] Next OHSW event

Lukas Märdian lukasmaerdian at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:52:43 CEST 2012

On 18.06.2012 17:45, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> Am 18.06.2012 um 17:40 schrieb Lukas Märdian:
>
>> On 16.06.2012 11:02, Michele Brocco wrote:
>>> Hi Lukas,
>>>
>>> let me know about the response. I think the major problem would be to
>>> gain access on weekends for the other participants. Let me know if you
>>> have problems with the rooms. I think I can manage to get at least a
>>> 30-people room there.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Michele
>>
>> Hi, I've got a response today.
>>
>> They said it should be no problem on Saturdays and Sundays, but Fridays
>> won't work.
>
> I think all rooms are used during the week for the seminars.
>
>> So basically we could get 2 rooms for ca. 30 people each, equipped with
>> a projector and free WiFi/Internet.
>>
>> The location would be the Garching campus of the TUM.
>
> That would be great! Easy to go there by U-Bahn and Autobahn (but AFAIK no
> easy parking :)

Well, there is a big "Park and Ride" parking spot in front of the
MI-building (50ct/day) and an even bigger free parking spot at the
backside of the building. There is enough space for several 100 cars..
that should be enough :)

>> If you think this is OK, we should start looking for a suitable weekend.
>
> Yes, we should. What are opinions - should we include July + August or just
> take September - December?

I'd prefer Sep. - Dec. due to not having a lot of time before mid of
August (having exams in this time).

Lukas

Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature