[Open-hard-software-event] Next OHSW event

Lukas Märdian lukasmaerdian at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:40:45 CEST 2012

On 16.06.2012 11:02, Michele Brocco wrote:
> Hi Lukas,
>
> let me know about the response. I think the major problem would be to
> gain access on weekends for the other participants. Let me know if you
> have problems with the rooms. I think I can manage to get at least a
> 30-people room there.
>
> Regards,
>
> Michele

Hi, I've got a response today.

They said it should be no problem on Saturdays and Sundays, but Fridays
won't work.

So basically we could get 2 rooms for ca. 30 people each, equipped with
a projector and free WiFi/Internet.

The location would be the Garching campus of the TUM.

If you think this is OK, we should start looking for a suitable weekend.

BR,
  Lukas

Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature