[Letux-kernel] [PATCH] ARM: dts: omap4: add initial support for Epson Moverio BT-200
andreas at kemnade.info
Mon Mar 27 20:58:53 CEST 2023
so what works:
- usb gadget (host not tried)
- some sensors
- display backlight
- measuring various voltage
what works not:
- display: missing panel driver
- audio (headset jack): regressions during ti-sysv refactoring, mcbsp master
- missing clk driver for twl6030 clk32kaudio (without it, cts is not
asserted), dirty hack is available
- timeouts after quite some fw uploading for unknown reason
- led (not simple gpio, some i2c chip: BD2606MVV)
- touchpad (some elan chip via spi)
On Mon, 27 Mar 2023 19:09:11 +0200
"H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> that looks good!
> So it is not too far (v6.4?) that this device has initial upstream support.
> So what is already working or not working?
> > Am 27.03.2023 um 12:57 schrieb Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info>:
> > On Mon, 27 Mar 2023 11:21:37 +0300
> > Tony Lindgren <tony at atomide.com> wrote:
> >> * Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info> [230313 13:04]:
> >>> yes, epson,embt2ws is unknown, is the txt->yaml conversion around the
> >>> corner? I would then resubmit it includding an addition
> >>> to that yaml. If not probably I resubmit the conversion patch with
> >>> the compatible added. But that should not stop the rest of this patch from
> >>> being reviewed.
> >> Yeah let's do the yaml conversion first as otherwise we'll be adding some
> >> extra warnings for the dt folks.
> >> Your patch looks otherwise OK to me.
> > So I will try to incooperate the feedback into the last version
> > of the conversion patch and include epson,embt2ws.
> > Regards,
> > Andreas
More information about the Letux-kernel