[Letux-kernel] Kernel configuration for OpenPandora

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Feb 17 10:27:22 CET 2022

> Am 13.02.2022 um 09:12 schrieb Johannes Geiss <johannes.geiss at online.de>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Using letux-kernel, I successfully compiled it for OpenPandora (rebirth)
> for years. But only up to letux-5.10 branch. All newer versions refuse
> to start. I used omap2plus_defconfig as base for my configuration.
>
> Is it possible to run letux-current on the Pandora? How?
> Is there a kernel configuration available?

Yes, please use letux_defconfig which is part of the letux tree.

There may be differences with display config - some coming from upstream
and sometimes Kconfig modifies settings in a good or bad way. We try to track
that in letux_defconfig while maintainers of omap2plus_defconfig may not think
about that.