[Letux-kernel] [RFC v2 0/2]

Jérôme Pouiller jerome.pouiller at silabs.com
Tue Nov 2 12:14:01 CET 2021

Hello Nikolaus,

On Monday 1 November 2021 10:39:10 CET H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> RFC V2 2021-11-01 10:24:26:
> * reworked to not misuse mmc_select_card() but add a call to
>   mmc_fixup_device() right after where host->ops->init_card
>   was called before to apply the wl1251 specific quirks.
>   Device tree matching is done by a new table passed to mmc_fixup_device().
>   suggested by: ulf.hansson at linaro.org
>   based on patches by: jerome.pouiller at silabs.com

To make review easier, I think you can include these patches
in this series (BTW, I have no time to care of them until end
of next week. So, it will probably go faster if you take over
these patches).

(I also suggest to add a title to your series to make your work
easier to track.)

--
Jérôme Pouiller