[Letux-kernel] jz4780 CI20 v5.8 (was jz4730)

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sun Jul 5 21:30:56 CEST 2020

On Sunday, 5 July 2020 19:35:03 CEST H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> Great. I think it looks as if you are registered at
> https://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/ as member of the "Happy
> Crew". So you should already be able to push (if you have
> ssh://_git@git.goldelico.com/letux-kernel.git as your remote).
>
> Please choose a unique branch name like "paulb-jz4780-hdmi" or similar.

I renamed my existing remote and then added the one above:

git remote rename origin origin0
git remote add origin ssh://_git@git.goldelico.com/letux-kernel.git

[Pushing]

> Should already be possible - unless something is broken (e.g. ssh key lost).
> If not, please try to debug ssh with GIT_TRACE_true as described here:
>
> https://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/page/Contribute/#wikititle_3

I found that I needed to update my public key in Indefero. However, I still
get asked for a password, which I imagine I don't need (or want) to do. The
verbose ssh command output for...

ssh -v _git at git.goldelico.com 'git-upload-pack '\''/letux-kernel.git'\'''

...is this:

debug1: Offering public key: /home/paulb/.ssh/id_rsa RSA
SHA256:3uNznlexdndYnV25SMQZKnyEReQVh6I9RgtY5+5ez2Q
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-
mic,keyboard-interactive
debug1: Trying private key: /home/paulb/.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: Trying private key: /home/paulb/.ssh/id_ecdsa
debug1: Trying private key: /home/paulb/.ssh/id_ed25519
debug1: Trying private key: /home/paulb/.ssh/id_xmss
debug1: Next authentication method: keyboard-interactive

So, I conclude that my public key is not accepted, even though I set the key
in Indefero as precisely the same content as my id_rsa.pub file. Maybe I made
a mistake, though.

Paul