[Letux-kernel] [PATCH v5 0/2] mfd: rn5t618: add ADC support
andreas at kemnade.info
Sun Feb 23 14:16:36 CET 2020
This series adds support for the ADC in the RN5T618/RC5T619.
It depends on the IRQ support added in the RTC support series here:
I tested the driver only with the RC5T619 but it should work with the with
the RN5T618 as well based on these facts:
- The corresponding register definitions originally went into the kernel
for the RN5T618
- Public datasheet sections about the ADC look same.
- Out-of-tree code for these chips look same regarding to ADC
But due to missing hardware I cannot test the patches 2/3 and 3/3 which
add support for the RN5T618 ADC.
I marked these untested patches as RFC, and IMHO they require a Tested-By.
Feel free to ignore them if the whole series would be delayed just because
of missing Tested-By for those.
Changes in v5:
- fixed typo
Changes in v4:
- drop RFC patches, seems nobody finds time to test now
- added trivial change and Reviewed-By
Changes in v3:
- re-included former 2/5 of these patches, since it was not applied
Changes in v2:
- got an "Applied, thanks" message for the first two, so I do not include
- some cleanups for the ADC driver itself
Andreas Kemnade (2):
mfd: rn5t618: add ADC subdevice for RC5T619
iio: adc: rn5t618: Add ADC driver for RN5T618/RC5T619
drivers/iio/adc/Kconfig | 10 ++
drivers/iio/adc/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/iio/adc/rn5t618-adc.c | 256 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/mfd/rn5t618.c | 1 +
4 files changed, 268 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 drivers/iio/adc/rn5t618-adc.c
More information about the Letux-kernel