[Letux-kernel] [PATCH 0/6] bq2429x: Clean up driver for future fixes
nicholaselsmore at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 02:51:23 CEST 2020
I have identified a few bugs and features I would like to fix and add to
the existing bq2429x driver. They are listed below. To begin this effort,
I am first submitting a number of patches to clean the driver up and
prepare it for eventual submission to mainline.
* At system startup, device information is not populated by the
power_supply subsystem and is not present in sysfs. It takes 30s to
multiple minutes before this information is available.
* Interrupts/poll events are often missed, possibly due to hangups in the
* Plug/unplug events are not properly detected, due to either work queue
hangups as described above or faulty logic determining plug status
* Watchdog is left on (if not disabled by bootloader) and not serviced. If
IRQ or poll events in the work queue are not serviced due to the hangups
described above, the watchdog will trigger. This is not properly handled.
* The following properties are missing:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Letux-kernel