[Letux-kernel] LetuxOS: Kernel: m-latest 5.7-rc1 successful

Stefan Leichter sle85276 at gmx.de
Sat Apr 18 09:48:38 CEST 2020

Hello Nikolaus,

The kernel dump I posted was from the kernel on your download page.

My self-build kernel doesn't generate anything in /var/log folder.
Therefore I assume the kernel still panics.

I have no serial debugging option here (at least I don't know about any).

To get the kernel source build I had to apply the attached patch on top
of letux-5.7-rc1 and the patch
(https://patchwork.kernel.org/series/268431/mbox/). Maybe I screwed
something up.

Regards Stefan