[Letux-kernel] Kernel v5.1-rc1 (was: LetuxOS Kernel v5.0-rc1)

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Thu Mar 21 18:48:08 CET 2019

Hi,

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 15:55:12 +0100

> As expected it runs into merge conflicts...
>
> Seems as if we have an "evil merge" here:
>
> https://github.com/git/git/blob/master/Documentation/git-bisect-lk2009.txt#L981
>
> So we need new ideas to debug this issue. git bisect does not help...

hmm, backlight+display works out of the box with some 4.20 dtb here.
That pattern seems to be stable.
I am analyzing...

rmmod pwm_bl ; modprobe pwm_bl
seems not to help to solve the bl_power = 4 issue

uname -r | qrencode -s 10 -o /tmp/ver.png
fbpng /tmp/ver.png

seems to be enough to display the kernel version as a qrcode.
zbarcam happily recognizes it. So if we need autotests here,
I am prepared...