[Letux-kernel] New kernel versions available

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Jan 29 11:49:27 CET 2019

Hi,
after recovering from a file system failure (which was only very
time consuming to reinstall and verify the backup), I have
continued to rebase/merge new upstream versions into our
kernel tree.

I took the chance to automate kernel upgrading and building
even more. So I just have to specify kernel versions and run
a single script to build all kernel versions for all devices over
night...

We now have:
5.0-rc4
4.20.5
4.19.18
4.14.96

5.0-rc4 has brought back display and display backlight for the Pyra.
And has fixed many other topics. The other branches mainly were
only updated from Linux/stable.

For links and details see:

http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/

As usual, please test and let us know issues. The more people
look at the results in real-life operation, the quicker we can
identify regressions and old bugs.