[Letux-kernel] Backlight

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sat Jan 26 12:51:39 CET 2019

Hi Andreas, Tony,
I was temporarily knocked out by a failure of my main computer which made me
need a lot of time to repair and restore from backups. And then work on the backlog.

I had followed roughly the e-mails, but could not digest them into the LetuxOS
git.

Now I have done the follow-up and:
* GTA04 backlight is turning off when panel goes to sleep
* Pyra PWM Backlight is back again
* with a new patch, Pyra backlight also turns off when panel goes to sleep

So I plan that we skip letux-5.0-rc3 and go to letux-5.0-rc4, scheduled for Monday,
to include all this.

Then please check if I forgot something.

BR,
NIkolaus