[Letux-kernel] LetuxOS: Kernel: m-stable 4.14.141 successful

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Aug 30 21:38:37 CEST 2019

Hi,
well, I was  traveling around some days and just during this time the
VPN connection of the server did have a hiccup. And my permanent
monitoring script either failed or did not restart the VPN tunnel.
This did make all goldelico.com activities disappear...

Restarting the tunnel manually after coming back was just 2 mouse
clicks...

Therefore, I now did start the script that updates all relevant
LetuxOS kernel builds and this mail is one of the automatic notifications.

> Am 30.08.2019 um 21:00 schrieb Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info>:
>
> On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 19:30:39 +0200 (CEST)
> hns at goldelico.com (H. Nikolaus Schaller) wrote:
>
>> KVERSION: 4.14.141
>> CONFIGS:  arch/arm/configs/letux_defconfig arch/arm/configs/letux_udoo_defconfig arch/arm/configs/letux_lpae_defconfig arch/mips/configs/letux_defconfig
>>
>> Infos
>> =====
>> Project Home: http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/
>> Issues: http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/issues/
>>
>> Downloads
>> =========
>> git: http://git.goldelico.com/?p=letux-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/letux-4.14.141
>> ARM: http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/letux-4.14.141
>> ARM-LPAE: http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/letux-4.14.141-lpae
>> UDOO neo: http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/letux-4.14.141-udoo
>> MIPS: http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/letux-4.14.141-l400
>>
>> recent CHANGES (http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/letux-4.14.141/src/CHANGES)
>> ==============
>> letux-5.3-rc6:
>> * letux/omap2plus: added "gpio: of: fix Freescale SPI CS quirk handling" to make GTA04 panel work again
> btw: already in linus-5.3-rc6 so it should be rebased out again.

Yes, that will likely happen. This is more a note that we did something :)

>> * letux/omap2plus: added "regulator: twl: voltage lists for vdd1/2 on twl4030"
>>
> replaces:
> uthor: Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info>
> Date:   Wed Jun 12 23:09:48 2019 +0200
>
>    Strange things happening with latest kernels

Ah, ok. I have to check if we end up in having both included...
5.3-rc7 will come in some days anyways, so that is a good chance to fix.

Anyways, the build script is still running (overnight...) and is currently
working on 4.19. 5.3 will come as the last step.