[Letux-kernel] LetuxOS: kernel letux-4.19-rc3...

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Sep 10 18:35:16 CEST 2018

Hi,
well, letux-4.19-rc3 is not yet here, but

	http://git.goldelico.com/?p=letux-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/letux-4.19-rc1-update

This is a rework of 4.19-rc1 where I have added several patches reported
by Andreas, cleaned up some very old hacks where nobody knows what they are good for
and finally I have copied the latest GTA04-DT patches from linux-next (so they
include any changes done by maintainers). And I have fixed some stuff related to the Pyra.

So please take a look if I did miss something or have broken something...

If all is ok, I'll rebase to v4.19-rc3 and want to try to make the OMAP5 TILER work
again, before building and publishing letux-4.19-rc3 binaries.