[Letux-kernel] AESS / Audio Driver for Pyra

Michael Mrozek EvilDragon at openpandora.org
Mon Oct 29 13:22:05 CET 2018

Am Montag, den 29.10.2018, 12:53 +0100 schrieb Belisko Marek:

Hi,

> > @Marek: I know you've been working on this, question is: Are you still doing
> > something here?
> > Or have you given up for now?
> I've given up because changes would need a lot of time as sound
> firmware loading was changed rapidly.

Thanks for the information!

Well, do you know when firmware loading changed?
Because right now, it seems Kernel 4.16/4.17 broke the audio system even without
AESS and 4.16 also broke TILER.

With 4.15, all this was still working fine - so if your patch would work with
4.15, I am thinking of using 4.15 for a release. Once it's out, we have more
devs who can work on future kernel releases.

--
Greetings,

Michael Mrozek

-----------------------