[Letux-kernel] LetuxOS: kernel 4.19-rc8

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Oct 15 19:33:05 CEST 2018

Here it is:

http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/

Main changes are tiny and affect GTA04 only:
* split out twl4030-madc branch set into separate branch
* no longer merge work/letux-base/omapdrm and work/letux-base/sound-for-gta04
* add new branch work/letux-base/kemnade/clk

removing sound-for-gta04 removes some headset jack detection related code
for twl4030 (GTA04A3 & GTA04A4), but I am not sure if it was even functional.

So if there are complaints about headset jack detection on GTA04 we must
keep this in mind - and maybe extract the relevant parts.

PS: rc8 means that 4.19.0 will very likely arrive next week.