[Letux-kernel] DSI & DPI panels with omapdrm on 4.20-rc

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Fri Nov 23 15:06:18 CET 2018

Hello,

On Friday, 16 November 2018 14:46:24 EET Tomi Valkeinen wrote:
> On 15/11/18 17:50, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> >>
> >> Can you try the attached hack patch?
> >
> > Seems to fix something. I now have a desktop back on the panel :)
>
> Ok. I need to discuss with Laurent about this when he gets back.

When reworking the timings code I failed to notice that bus flags were
retrieved from DT for panel-dpi :-( My apologies about that.

Tomi, your patch looks fine to me. My only comment is that I would move the
drm_bus_flags_from_videomode() call to panel_dpi_probe(), right after setting
dssdev->of_ports, to be consistent with the other drivers.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart