[Letux-kernel] New LetuxOS kernels

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sat Nov 17 19:18:49 CET 2018

Hi,
I have (so far silently) updated the kernels to

	letux-4.18.19
	letux-4.19.2
	letux-4.20-rc2

All kernels have got quite some significant improvements
during the last releases.

Andreas has done a very good job to improve power management
(although he fights regressions in 4.20).

Bluetooth has been updated to use the kernel-built-in
drivers so that there is no more need for doing hciattach.

There is only one big regression: the panel of the Pyra
remains black for letux-4.20-rc2 but analysis is ongoing
and I hope we can fix it during next week.

More information and change log can be found here:

	http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/
	http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/letux-4.20-rc2/src/CHANGES

So please enjoy,
Nikolaus

PS: the GTA0x project is not at all dead it is just a little
more silent and very slow nowadays. There is still the plan
to repair the GTA04A5 boards. It is only that time and calm
hands are scarce resources...

But where else do you get this long-term support?

BTW: we still have some used Neo Freerunner in stock and
spare parts for Neo Freerunner / GTA04 and some BeagleBoneBlack
and PocketBeagle and Udoo neo.