[Letux-kernel] omap_hsmmc + gta04 + sdio irq + runtime_suspend + 4 bit = trouble

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Tue Nov 6 21:39:14 CET 2018

* Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info> [181106 20:24]:
> Mainline kernel gives only about 100KByte/s, with sdio irqs I get >
> 1000KByte/s.

That does not sound right at all. To me it sounds like the SDIO
irq is not working at all during runtime for your SoC? Is that
omap34xx/35xx BTW? I think there were some SDIO interrupt issue
on those compared to 37xx.

So maybe you need to do the runtime SDIO interrupt using
GPIO interrupts? And this has nothing to do with wakeirqs :)

Regards,

Tony