[Letux-kernel] gta04a5 + bluetooth + letux 4.19.0.3 = mysterious things ahead

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Sun Nov 4 15:18:56 CET 2018

Hi,

I am wondering about bluetooth behavior on a5:

- Suspend current decrease by 6mA (I have seen 12mA suspend without
  modem): my doing the following steps
   1. booting without bluetoothd, module autoloading, no uart idling
   2. hciconfig hci0 up (it is still down)
   3. rmmod hci_uart
   4. suspend

  To clarify 6mA lower than without modules.

- wlan screws up when hci_uart is removed and a certain set of things
  is idled. I have not fully evaluated this.
  Required:
    allowing bluetooth uart to suspend
  echo 3000
  >  /sys/bus/platform/drivers/omap_uart/4806a000.serial/power/autosuspend_delay_ms
  Definitively not required:
    allowing gps uart to suspend, gps can be active. Their modules
    clocks depend on the same clocks.

  sdcard access still works.
  To recover wifi you have to unbind and rebind omap_hsmmc via sysfs.

What is the situation on Pyra?

PS: I still have the sound fm stuff blacklisted