[Letux-kernel] AESS driver

Peter Ujfalusi peter.ujfalusi at ti.com
Wed Jul 18 10:30:36 CEST 2018

Hi,

sorry I was away for a holiday and not checked mails...

On 2018-06-27 21:52, Belisko Marek wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> sorry for bothering you directly. I'm working on (continue on adding
> AESS support for pyra). Andrey mentioned thread [0]
> where you shared AESS firmware. I tried to fetch it but unfortunately
> repo seems to be down. Can you please it again (if possible).
> Many thanks.

I have migrated things to github a while back:
https://github.com/omap-audio/linux-audio

The same branches are cloned and should be accessible.

On note: the firmware/omap-aess-adfw.bin is the AESS firmware with the
dynamic firmware 'wrap'.

It was created with:
https://github.com/omap-audio/abefw/tree/peter/bnw
https://github.com/omap-audio/asoc-fw/tree/peter/bnw

the abefw repo contains the bare AESS firmware. There are instructions
on how to build it.

The asoc-fw repos is to build the ASoC dynamic firmware image.

- Péter

> On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 8:14 AM Belisko Marek <marek.belisko at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Michael,
>> On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 1:02 AM Michael Mrozek
>> <EvilDragon at openpandora.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> On Mo, 2018-06-25 at 20:43 +0100, Andrey Utkin wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh, and it seems Peter already pushed the firmware for us:
>>> https://www.pyra-handheld.com/pipermail/kernel/2014-March/000276.html
>> Cool. Thanks for sharing. I'll check.

> BR,
>
> marek
> [0]- https://www.pyra-handheld.com/pipermail/kernel/2014-March/000276.html

Texas Instruments Finland Oy, Porkkalankatu 22, 00180 Helsinki.
Y-tunnus/Business ID: 0615521-4. Kotipaikka/Domicile: Helsinki