[Letux-kernel] AESS driver

Andrey Utkin andrey_utkin at fastmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:53:39 CEST 2018

On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 08:36:15PM +0200, Belisko Marek wrote:
> OK this is minor stuff I think. My problem now is that during FW
> I need to dig to the code in soc-topology.c what it is parsing and try
> to find such areas in actual firmware.

What is the firmware you are using, where you obtained it (or its
sources), how you built it, if you had to?

I'd advise to get feedback from Peter.

I don't remember anything useful (URLs etc) but I recall Peter was
talking about incompatible firmwares for different kernel versions.
Like, there is very old crufty firmware for old kernels, and new shiny
but unfinished and abandoned firmwares (or just fw building tools?) for
new kernels, based on kernel generic "topology" functionality...