[Letux-kernel] gpio 13

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Feb 26 21:27:41 CET 2018

Hi,

> Am 26.02.2018 um 20:58 schrieb Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am wondering who is controlling gpio13 in the kernel.
> I cannot find the place.

Nobody...

> I expect code to set it to low on suspend...

Yes, that should be developed. So far there was no proper
suspend management for the GTA04A5.

And AFAIK there is no good "turn gpio off at suspend" driver.
Well, there is the "gpio hog" mechanism to turn it on by

DT but does that mean that it is turned off? I simply don't know.

> OK, I am looking at the datasheet: 1mA max.

Well, that seems to be a minimum.

> So not that big thing. But maybe there are other such places.

Yes. Sensors although I think the i2c & iio drivers are sane wrt PM.