[Letux-kernel] Letux kernel 4.13

Linux-SWAT openpandora at free.fr
Fri Sep 8 16:49:42 CEST 2017

Hi,

apart aTc's long-forgotten -next project, there's no effort to update
the whole Pandora OS inc. the kernel.
And there's a lack of communication about your kernel for OP, I mean if
you or ED or notaz post a pinned thread, it will add a lot of
visibility.
Some questions :
Does your kernel needs u-boot to be updated ?
Does it run the command line ?
Does it "run" X ?
What is known to be broken ?

LS