[Letux-kernel] Letux-4.14-rc6 is here

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Oct 24 08:36:33 CEST 2017

Hi,
after a lot of work in the background,
a new letux-rc is available:

	http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=heads

The main change is that I have rebased all
feature branches on top of linus/master and
made them more independent of each other.

This means that these branches can easily be
cherry-picked on top of any linus/master tag
or even linus-next.

This should simplify working with the letux-rc
releases and help with bisecting.

As usual there are also binaries:

	http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/?C=M;O=D

Please give it a try on your platforms and report
issues.

Now I think we can go back to the usual work mode
where we improve features and massage patch sets
for upstreaming (e.g. w2sg00x4 GPS driver for GTA04).