[Letux-kernel] Letix-kernel 4.14.0

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sat Nov 18 22:42:35 CET 2017

Hi Andreas,

> Am 18.11.2017 um 09:31 schrieb Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info>:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:51:48 +0100
>
>> Hi,
>> we have Letux-4.14 available:
>>
>> http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/
>>
> it did not survive my torture this night.
> It did not react on touchscreen anymore.
>
> This was the torture I applied to it:
> #!/bin/bash
> while true; do
> start=$(date +%s)
> echo $[$start+60] > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm
> echo $(date) $(</sys/bus/iio/devices/iio\:device5/in_temp_input) $(</sys/bus/iio/devices/iio\:device5/in_humidityrelative_input) $(</sys/bus/iio/devices/iio\:device5/in_pressure_input)
> sleep 1
> echo mem >/sys/power/state
> done

That is quite heavy stuff...

Anyways I find this a good idea so I have added some script to Letux/root/weather-monitor.

> It did not wake up for some hours, and then again in
> Temperature went down to just maybe 5-6 degrees above room temperature
> (had also usb attached).

I have observed that USB (and maybe charging) seems to fail after wakeup.
So battery may start draining despite cable connected.

> Unfortunately, pressure went down also, meaning bad weather is coming,
> not good for cycling. That needs to get fixed most urgently. ;-)

Well, there is a bike for every winter situation: http://marathonmtb.com/2017/09/26/snow-bike-festival-uci-s1/ :)

BR,
NIkolaus