[Letux-kernel] Kernel updated to 4.12-rc4

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Jun 6 19:49:15 CEST 2017

No big changes this time.

Just minor tweaks recommended by discussion on LKML for the serdev w2sg0004
and w2cbw003 bluetooth drivers. I still have not converted the w2cbw003 into
a hci kernel driver.

	http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/letux-4.12-rc4
	http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/letux-4.12-rc4-lpae

Please also check with

	http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/letux-4.12-rc4/src/statistics.html

to see how far we are away from  mainline (or how close we already are)...

Because of this, the Munich Tinkerphones community is thinking about organizing a
"Letux bug squeezing party" in the next months located in Munich to get these figures
closer to zero...

If anyone is interested to attend and/or help organizing, please raise your fingers :)