[Letux-kernel] Letux-4.8-rc5 merged
H. Nikolaus Schaller
hns at goldelico.com
Mon Sep 5 18:41:45 CEST 2016
after Linus published a new rc tonight, I have rebased our stuff to 4.8-rc5.
Seems to work fine on GTA04. Libertas WLAN is working really well now :)
Unfortunately we still have not fixed the 25mA excess (musb + twl4030-phy)
root at letux:~# ./measure-suspend 300
suspending for 300 seconds
did wake up
55536 uA over 300 seconds
root at letux:~#
I also tried to integrate the OMAP5 TILER code but wasn't successful (compiler errors).
See separate mail.
And interestingly CONFIG_REGULATOR_TI_ABB wasn't configured! It does not
appear to make a difference on OMAP3 but it could also be contributing to the 1.5GHz
problems on the Pyra (which I currently can't test).
So please can all who have contributed recently, check if things did arrive correctly
in -rc5 or if I did miss some patch.
BR and thanks,
* merged linus/v4.8-rc5 into letux-base
* merged a newer version of the crtouch driver
* fixes for hw-test on GTA04
* forward-port: 5a78ff7bf7e25191144b550961001bbf6c734da4
* merged latest work/kemnade/charging_fixes
* added new work/kemnade/musb-fixes
* disable debug print for boe-w677l panel driver
* remove backlight stubs from boe-w677l panel driver
* merged latest OMAP5 TILER code
* enable CONFIG_REGULATOR_TI_ABB
More information about the Letux-kernel