[Letux-kernel] Fwd: mmc PM regression

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Thu Feb 4 23:05:11 CET 2016

On Thu, 2016-02-04 at 16:37 +0100, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> I have merged the patch and at least on the OMAP5 it makes a difference!
>
> http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/work/hns/gta04/pm
>
> So it looks as if we have a (temp) solution. We just should revert/remove it if there
> is an official solution coming.

no improvements on gta04.
e.g. bluetooth is not fixed, same situation as before.
X is still happily crashing...
wifi  causes still suspend problems
neither libertas_tf nor libertas work correctly.
The best situation possible is to comment out pm_ops in
if_sdio.c (have a patch for it now in my branch). The card is cleanly
removed but reappears only after
rebinding of the omap_hsmmc driver for mmc2.
besides of doing rmmod libertas_sdio before suspend...
so mmc really smells