[Lenny400] [Letux-kernel] JZ4730/Minibook framebuffer driver updates

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sun Sep 10 00:04:33 CEST 2017

On Saturday 9. September 2017 23.49.29 Paul Boddie wrote:

> I'm still figuring out my workflow, but I aim to only send patches that
> apply to your branches.

Attached is another patch against the work/pboddie/mips/jz4730 branch. It
removes configuration options that are superfluous for the Minibook, so you
may not want to apply it.

Unfortunately, git format-patch thinks that the single commit I was trying to
output is two commits - it was the result of a merge, in fact - and so only
produced the changes for one of them. So the last patch only deals with the
framebuffer issue even though I had intended that it deal with both.

Sorry if this complicates the application of the patches.