[Lenny400] More patches for linux-stable

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Thu Sep 7 22:45:41 CEST 2017

On Thursday 7. September 2017 21.38.01 H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> Hi Paul,
> worked perfectly!

Great! :-)

Maybe I am finding the right recipe for preparing my commits for uploading.

> I have not yet compiled since I am currently doing ARM work
> and that would require a make clean...

I've managed to do a clean compile and hopefully built all the drivers, so the
error I found earlier in the GPIO code should no longer be there. To compile,
I merged the general JZ4730 work with the Minibook device tree so that
everything gets exercised.

> Anyways the code looks marvellous! So I (and maybe someone
> else reading this list) become eager for testing the code!

I hope so. Looking at the pinctrl stuff just now, it appears that it should
just work provided I got the values for the pin functions right.