[Lenny400] Slightly later kernel/distro version

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Sep 1 15:36:22 CEST 2017

Hi Paul,

> Am 01.09.2017 um 15:12 schrieb Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk>:
>
> On Friday 1. September 2017 14.07.15 H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>>
>> I have linked some parts but IMHO the gpio documentation is missing:
>>
>> http://projects.goldelico.com/p/letux400/page/HardwareDocs/
>
> Maybe we should try and merge the two documentation areas:
>
> http://projects.goldelico.com/p/letux400/doc/
> http://projects.goldelico.com/p/letux-400/doc/

Oh yes!

Well, the http://projects.goldelico.com/p/letux-400/doc/ is for the kernel project
which is to be absorbed by the general letux-kernel project asap. So we should not
add new material there. I have added a note on the project home page.

http://projects.goldelico.com/p/letux400/doc/ is for documenting the Letux 400
Minibook hardware.

Hm. Into which category falls GPIO and such stuff?

I tend to see it as hardware documentation so it should be moved to
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/letux400/doc/

Anyways please insert what you like and I can move around pages later on (history may be lost ~).
It doesn't make much sense while you are editing...

> I've added a GPIO page to the latter along with many of the same archived
> links to other pages in that project.

Ah, fine! Yes, that are the pages I was looking for!

It has almost all information to write a keyboard matrix for modern
DT based kernels.

> I will try and add actual content, too, however.

Great.

BR and thanks,