[Gta04-owner] Patches for replicant main repositories

Josua Mayer josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:38:50 CEST 2018

Hi Nikolaus,

Am 22.06.2018 um 16:14 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller:
> Hi Josua,
>
>> Am 22.06.2018 um 15:12 schrieb Josua Mayer <josua.mayer97 at gmail.com
>> <mailto:josua.mayer97 at gmail.com>>:
>>
>> Greetings everybody,
>>
>> I never found the time to get back on this topic until now :/
>>

> Fine!
>
>> Nikolaus, have you meanwhile created any toybox and build repository?
>>
> No since I never became able to build it myself.
>
> What would you need to start working?
I have collected all the pieces I did before, and also identified a
previously missing bit.
So we have two options:
1) clean up load_modules.sh to only use insmod
including the pain of figuring out dependencies, if any
2) get modprobe and modules.dep back.
I favor solution two, and I have just tested the necessary patches for it.
So we need to fork toybox for enabling the modprobe utlity, and build
for installing modules.dep.

I think the project descriptions we came up with before will be fine.