[Gta04-owner] Call for Help: Debian mobile BoF at DebConf

Rainer Dorsch ml at bokomoko.de
Tue Jul 31 22:08:23 CEST 2018

Hi,

for some sessions there are recordings, which appear here:

https://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2018/DebConf18/

The debian-mobile mailing list is very low traffic it does not hurt to share
the activity there ....an is probably a good medium to reach the interested
developers (250...300 members).

Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch