[Gta04-owner] working headset (configuration)

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Sat Jul 21 19:55:11 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am just back of my holiday bike trip. I wanted to use my headset
(which is in a bad condition) to phone, but I was unable to get any
input from the micro (arecord | aplay echo test). So my am wondering if
anyone has a working configuration? @Nikolaus: Are there still
openmoko headsets collecting dust at goldelico? Are there other
compatible headsets?

BTW:
As I had touched a finnish gsm network which does not let me do
anything I had enough enough motivation to add manual network
selection to simple-gsmgui.
And I also have some bugfix for a race condition regarding modem
powerons. So expect a new release soon.

Regards,
Andreas