[Gta04-owner] metapackage for illume / e17

tgrauss tgrauss at f-gp.eu
Fri Jan 5 20:31:00 CET 2018

Hi,

I shave uccessfully booted the minimalistic debian.
However, when I try to login using ssh with usb ethernet to install the
deb package, I can't connect, there is no message at all.
My commands:
ifconfig enp0s29u1u2 192.168.0.20
ssh root at 192.168.0.202

When I do a dmesg, I have some errors related to the cdc ether module:
kevent 12 may have been dropped

Maybe I have to blacklist some module on my Debian?

Best regards

Thierry