[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: QtMoko: a dream comes true :)

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Mon Feb 26 19:12:13 CET 2018

Hello Nikolaus,

> Well, we also don't have too much spare time to hand it on a silver
platter :)

Please don't misunderstand me. I never expected a silver platter. I just
tried a first naive test with minimal effort.

I understand very well that I failed and thus need to reconsider much
stuff, that has been well archived by me, but simply never used again for
several years, now.

I'm also willing to think about kernel versions by myself. All the
according previous mails from you have been archived by me. Now it seems
to be the time that I begin to read them again, at least the last ones.

But I need to beg you to understand that for the moment having a well
working GTA04 is more important for me than trying out new things. Due to
the lack of time I need to avoid everything that could brick the well
running v55 system. So I need to go one small step after the other. First
step would be to update the bootloader. Will do that not before I'm sure
to know again how to reflash the old one in case that the new one will
cause problems with v55. What means that unfortunately it might take weeks
or months until I can tell you some test results...

Best regards
   Sven