[Gta04-owner] QtMoko: a dream comes true :)

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Thu Feb 22 22:35:36 CET 2018

Hi,

On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 21:03:31 +0100
tgrauss <tgrauss at f-gp.eu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have opened a few issues in the bug tracker. Not all as some seems to
> be already known.
>
> I have a new issue, but I don't know how it came exactly as it was
> working until now.

take a deep breath...

> I didn't had any problem until now, but sudently the touchscreen
> stopped working. I tried a forced reboot, and I was able to use the
> touchscreen in uboot. But again, in QTMoko, no touchscreen anymore.
> Strange as it was working until know... :(

hmm, very interesting.
So qtmoko does react to aux or power buttons?

If you can ssh to it:
Is /dev/input/touchscreen in use, fuser /dev/input/touchscreen

/etc/init.d/qtmoko-gta04 stop
cat /dev/input/touchscreen

does that give any input?

> I try rebooting on the Linus in Nand, no problem.
> I remove the battery and start again qtmoko, but no touchscreen.

Another interesting thing would be a dmesg from the running system or
the /var/log/kern.log

Regards,
Andreas