[Gta04-owner] QtMoko: a dream comes true :)

tgrauss tgrauss at f-gp.eu
Thu Feb 22 17:53:23 CET 2018

Hi,

I was able to install a working image :) I was even able to make a test
call and the sound wag good :)

But I have noticed a few problems:
- It doesn't boot on the sd card by default, it is booting on the nand.
  If I want to boot on the sdcard, I have to use the bootloader menu
  and tell the system that I want to boot on the sdcard
- After starting QTMoko :
   - The speaker have a small "hissss" even when I don't do a call, all
     the time. It seems that it is on all of the time
   - The main menu is crashing a lot
   - It is difficult to navigate when I need to scroll down in the
     window as it is very sensitive and will launch different icons
     even if I just want to scroll and not launch it (setup menu for
     example)
   - I was not able to launch the setup of the wifi
   - No bluetooth available, so no setup possible
   - No theme yet
   - The waiting clock is displayed too often, maybe we should add a
     bigger delay before it will display. It is more annoying than
     useful.
   - It is impossible to lock using the "key" icon without the stylus
     or the nail. Not possible with the thumb.

That's all for the moment.

Best regards

Thierry