[Gta04-owner] QtMoko: a dream comes true :)
tgrauss at f-gp.eu
Thu Feb 22 17:53:23 CET 2018
I was able to install a working image :) I was even able to make a test
call and the sound wag good :)
But I have noticed a few problems:
- It doesn't boot on the sd card by default, it is booting on the nand.
If I want to boot on the sdcard, I have to use the bootloader menu
and tell the system that I want to boot on the sdcard
- After starting QTMoko :
- The speaker have a small "hissss" even when I don't do a call, all
the time. It seems that it is on all of the time
- The main menu is crashing a lot
- It is difficult to navigate when I need to scroll down in the
window as it is very sensitive and will launch different icons
even if I just want to scroll and not launch it (setup menu for
- I was not able to launch the setup of the wifi
- No bluetooth available, so no setup possible
- No theme yet
- The waiting clock is displayed too often, maybe we should add a
bigger delay before it will display. It is more annoying than
- It is impossible to lock using the "key" icon without the stylus
or the nail. Not possible with the thumb.
That's all for the moment.
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 08:35:23 +0100
tgrauss <tgrauss at f-gp.eu> wrote:
> I think that you have found the problem then as I didn't update
> I will update it this evening.
> Thank you again.
> Best regards
> Le 2018-02-22 08:31, H. Nikolaus Schaller a écrit :
> >> Am 21.02.2018 um 23:16 schrieb tgrauss <tgrauss at f-gp.eu>:
> >> Hi,
> >> Good news :)
> >> I have tried the "DEV=/dev/sdb ./makesd qtmoko" method on my
> >> gta04a5. I still have the bootloader, but then when it boots, I
> >> have a black screen.
> >> Of course I have change sdb by the device of my sd card.
> >> Any idea?
> > Another one: there was a qtmoko related bug in makesd which I have
> > fixed yesterday [1 ]... So you may have the old makesd.
> > Please run "./makesd -u" before making the SD card.
> > BR,
> > Nikolaus
> > :
> > http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-makesd.git;a=commit;h=d66995397e748b4bab998c783cba4789c1fc486f
> > _______________________________________________ Gta04-owner mailing
> > list Gta04-owner at goldelico.com
> > http://lists.goldelico.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/gta04-owner
More information about the Gta04-owner