[Gta04-owner] QtMoko: a dream comes true :)

tgrauss tgrauss at f-gp.eu
Thu Feb 22 08:34:06 CET 2018

Hi,

There is no cursor, but I can see the bootloader. It is the same as the
minimal image where you must log in using ssh.

I can boot on the internal nand and I can see the basic desktop of the
test system (from factory).

This evening I will try :
DEV=/dev/sdb ./makesd gta04one -r qtmoko

If it is possible to have qtmoko in Nand, it would be fantastic :)

We could keep the sd card for data and a second system like a replicant
that we can boot when needed.

Best regards

Thierry