[Gta04-owner] Phosh/Librem5 system on a GTA04

Mark Müller markmueller86 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:48:54 CET 2018

> Well, this categorization is done on GUI level. The /dev/input events
> only know about mouse press/move/release.
>
> So it should not even be possible to generate mouse-over events, because
> there are no position reports between release and press.

OK. I'll take a look at the touch events...

>> I attached a keyboard+trackpad. I only come to a pin unlock dialog
>> (even with the modem having its pin unlocked!). And there seems to
>> be reception level displayed on the lockscreen.
>> Anything more I forgot?
>> needs the purism user be in special groups/have special properties?
>
> And does it have a well known default for the password (e.g. for ssh over USB)?

The well known default PIN (=password) for user purism is 123456. ATM,
only 6 digit pins are allowed. There's already a bug report for this.

User purism is in the following groups (not sure about all groups as I
modified those during the tests):

>From the QEMU image: sudo, audio, video
My current GTA04 (only additional to above): plugdev, games, users,
input, netdev, i2c

Best regards,
Mark